My boy #2 is an excellent artist and loves to create with his permanent sharpies. He created a piece of art for the cover of his school binder, but unfortunately it leaked through onto our kitchen table! Oooops!
Then, boys #3 says, ‘Mom! Get your Shaklee!’. lol
So, I did. Here is a picture of our Scour Off from the Get Clean line. It is natural, non-toxic and is made from cherry pits. Smells great…no harsh fumes and safe to use around my kids.
A little is all you need on a wet rag! It goes a long way because it is a concentrate. Then wipe on the ink. Super easy!
WOW!! Look at the ink on the rag. Came right off.
Here it is ‘ink free’. Good thing because this was my hubbys’ grandmas’ table!
Here are few facts on the Scour Off Heavy Duty Paste.
✔ No chlorine bleach
✔ No toxic fumes
✔ Cleans toughest cooked-on food from
ovens and barbecues
✔ Removes rust
✔ Natural mineral abrasives
✔ Biodegradable surfactants
✔ No dyes
✔ No phosphates
✔ Recyclable packaging
✔ Safe for septic systems and
• Natural ingredients remove the toughest dried-on splatters and spills, burned-on grease, baked-on food, and sticky messes without hazardous chemicals or toxic fumes.
• Scour Off is made from natural mineral abrasives and biodegradable cleaning agents. It does not contain chlorine bleach or dye.
• Scour Off gently removes stains other cleansers can’t and is great for cleaning tubs, ovens, sinks, and tiles.
• It will even remove rust, and is great for cleaning these surfaces: copper, grout, cement, and ceramic.
• Wide-mouth jar makes it easy to use.
Anyone else have mishaps with permanent marker?
Have a blessed day,