Friday, October 21, 2011

Day 13: Cleaning Supplies

Today we are clearing out the cleaning supplies and getting down to the necessities!

Here is a picture of where I started….

100_4033

I changed my whole cleaning routine completely back in April 2011.  This involved removing all the toxic cleaners and replacing them with natural ones.  You can read more about that quest HERE, but bottom line was because they were making me sick.

And this is a picture of what I have now!  So much better, right?  Waaaaay less to store.  LOVE the idea of a concentrate.

100_4039

100_4038

I keep everything in a caddy so I can take it with me from room to room and it provides good organization which in turn leads to less clutter. 

These 4 bottles and small jar clean everything in my house from the mirrors to the floors.  Safe on every surface and safe for people and pets.

If you are curious what I use…you can learn more about it HERE.

How about you?  How do you store your cleaning supplies?  Are they hidden and lost in cupboards or do you use everything you have?  Sort through it to keep the ones use.

Have a blessed day!

Claire

Need to catch up?

Start with Day 1

1 comment:

  1. I like the idea of using the caddy. That makes it easy to bring everything from room to room. I always get halfway done in the upstairs bathroom and realize I need a cleaning product downstairs.

    ReplyDelete