Friday, October 21, 2011

Day 14: Slave or Master of Clutter?

Are you a ‘slave’ to your clutter?   Seriously…think about this.  Is clutter causing your life to stall? 

I know for myself this can be true!  The more clutter I see in my house, the more cluttered I feel which leads to procrastination, feeling uninspired and un-motivated.

There are many days when I have a list of tasks to accomplish, but I must first clean up the visual clutter to feel ready to tackle the list. 

So this led me to think…am I a ‘slave’ to my clutter?  Does it control or contribute to decisions and actions in my life?  Hmmm…deep food for thought.

One thing I do know…I want less stuff.  The less I have, the less I need to give it my time.

What about you?  Cluttered house, cluttered mind?

Have a blessed day!

Claire

2 comments:

  1. My mind is definitely cluttered when my house is cluttered. I just can't think straight when the house is a mess. Striving for organization in both:)

    ReplyDelete